A yellow alert for fog for the whole of Mallorca except the Tramuntana region from midnight Sunday until 11am Monday was lifted overnight by Aemet. A cloudy day for some of the island, but sunny in areas, with minimal risk of rain and remaining quite warm and calm.
Monday's weather in Mallorca - Fog, and then wind, hail and snow later in the week
Polar front due to affect Mallorca from Tuesday
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children