Mallorca was on bad weather alert this afternoon with the Palma Met Office forecasting heavy rains and high winds. Winds of between 70kmh and 110kmh were being predicted. The Sierra de Tramuntana mountain range in the south of the island was on full alert.
Mallorca on bad weather alert on Friday afternoon
Heavy rains and high winds forecast for this afternoon
Also in Weather
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers