As on Saturday and on certain other days last week, the Aemet met agency has revised its weather alerts for Sunday. Shortly after 9am, the yellow alert for rain in the south and interior of Mallorca was upgraded to amber. This is for up to 40 litres per square metre in one hour.
Mallorca storms: Sunday warnings raised to amber
Also in Weather
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!