Hopes of an early start to the summer have been dashed with cloud and rain being forecast for this weekend and into next week. The Met Office is forecasting a maximum temperature of 23 degrees with rain being forecast across the island for both today and tomorrow.
Balearics in the eye of the storm
Islands on bad weather alert
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!