María José Guerrero, the delegate of the Aemet met agency in the Balearics, says that the brief Indian summer is coming to an end.
Another 'cold drop' on its way
Temperatures still remaining quite high
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less