The Aemet met agency has issued a yellow alert for high temperatures on Sunday in Mallorca. This had been anticipated, as forecasts had shown that peak temperatures during the current hot spell would be reached on Sunday. The alert is from 1pm until 7pm for the interior and for the north between Pollensa and Arta/Capdepera.
Saturday's weather in Mallorca
Also in Weather
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.