There have been a number of shark sightings in the Balearics this summer.
Although generally lethargic, they can move very quickly.
The suspect shark off Arenal near Palma.
Video of a shark over the weekend in the Balearics.
Image of the Red Sea coastline.
The shark spotted last week off Cabrera was not a white shark but a porbeagle.
This is the first scientific evidence of a Great White in Spanish waters for more than 30 years.
An injured two metre shark caused alarm amongst bathers in Calvia and Palma over the weekend and at one stage people were evacuated from the beach at Cala Mayor.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children