The 50-year-old father and his 19-year-old son were caught by a storm.
DNA identification of the two bodies could take weeks.
Hunt for missing father and son aged 50 and 19 could be over pending DNA tests.
DNA results are now being taken.
Cruising around Balearic waters....
The 85-meter (279-foot) superyacht Valerie belongs to Sergei Chemezov, a former KGB officer.
APEX 850 yacht.
The adverse weather is believed to have led to the incident.
Luxury yacht was on the hard undergoing repairs and a refit.
The body on board was that of a French yachtsman, identified as Ceresne Poilippe.
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!