Visiting these castles is like stepping back in time, each unveiling a unique chapter of Mallorca's history.
48 hours in Mallorca
From exploring medieval castles to immersing yourself in the coastal beauty, this charming town provides a truly enriching experience.
The horse exhibition takes place on Sunday.
Son Ferriol fair.
Find out when your favourite water park or show is open and plan your visit.
The Mallorca Classic Rally starts today - Check out our guide for all road maps and videos of the event.
Find out what events are taking place around the island.
An amazing view from Palma's Cathedral terraces.
Plenty of jazz music today and Son Pardo will have trotting races this afternoon.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- Monday's weather in Mallorca