Uber was launched in Mallorca in early June this year.
Court rulings, Spanish and European, are making regulatory change necessary.
Uber arrived in Mallorca in early June.
The report has been handed to the Balearic government's mobility directorate.
Carlos was punched by the taxi driver.
There has been tension since Uber started operations in June.
Slashed tyres, broken windows, physical assault ... .
Uber started operations in Mallorca in early June.
A European Court of Justice ruling opens up the possibility for more licences to be granted.
Uber started operating in Mallorca a couple of weeks ago.
The Constitutional Court is to decide on the rule that requires a minimum of thirty minutes advance booking.
Taxi drivers plan to join forces
Uber started operations in Mallorca last week.
An incident in Paguera has highlighted the tensions between taxis and Uber.
Police were checking vehicles dropping off and picking up.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers