May 21 is a day dedicated by the United Nations to celebrate cultural diversity for dialogue and development.
Majorca is surrounded by the most fantastic coastline - 842 kilometres of it to be precise.
The village of Algar is seeking UNESCO world heritage status.
Algar wants UNESCO status to protect its custom of outdoor neighbourly get-togethers
The Sibil·la is the main attraction, and this year marks the tenth anniversary of it having been admitted to the Unesco list of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
Among the contributions of bars to Spain's history, so the website tells us, is that the Spanish Constitution was drafted by debating it in a bar.
The declaration would be for Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
The region has passed its latest Unesco investigation and therefore can now push forward with plans to promote the Tramuntana more
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit