British expts are still struggling to get back on the roads in Spain.
Many British residents are going to have a little longer to wait to get driving again.
Embassy advises to start getting paperwork in order now.
UK licence negotiations parked up until next year.
"What we are asking for is for British residents to be able to exchange their driving licence for a Spanish one without having to take a new test."
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!