Tourists walking around Soller.
The municipal corporation is to “consolidate Calvia as a safe leisure destination”.
Disgusted local residents call for action.
"Tourist tax should be paid at airports and ports of entrance..."
Junior Balearic government coalition member Mes is calling for fewer tourists.
"This summer there were 1.5 million people on the island."
Tourists arriving at a hotel on Ibiza.
The police and the Guardia Civil had to deal with a crowd of some 500 people on Magalluf's Calle Punta Ballena.
Spotlight On Soller
Sollerics love a good party and have learnt to adapt in Covid times.
Glasses, bottles, chairs and tables were thrown.
Users are arriving to discover vast accumulations of algae that isn't being cleared.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children