A record-breaking summer for the Balearics.
Human pressure in August has increased by 8.72% in ten years.
17 million would shatter the previous annual record.
The tourism of excesses law "has not been able to stop those negative and viral images that we all know".
Objective is one of the Council of Mallorca's main policies.
"115,000 tourist accommodation places were authorised over the eight years."
"There is a great deal of chaos every day."
Tough on crime, or is it? One truly appalling crime. Plus other stories that made the headlines.
Popularity has led to prices going up.
The study found that Dubrovnik was the most saturated European city.
Posters from a group who say that coves have been "expropriated by tourism".
A survey of tourist opinion indicates an increasingly negative perception of overcrowding among Mallorca's tourists.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck