The Maltese Falcon sailing off Palma.
The yachts is now repoprted to be owned by one of the UK's most successful female entrepreneurs.
The S/Y Sarissa off Mallorca.
"It is exciting to see just how luxurious and spectacular the yachts owned by some of the most famous people in the world are..."
The yacht is 71 metres long.
Yacht is valued at 60 million dollars
Zen is owned by Jack Ma, Chinese billionaire. It's lenghth is 88m (289ft), it has a capacity for 16 passengers and 25 crew members. Its worth: $200 million.
Jeff Bezos arrives with his girlfriend Lauren Sanchez to Palma.
"Bezos has a fortune of 125 billion dollars"
Last year, Koru was transported from the shipbuilding facility in Alblasserdam to Rotterdam via the Dutch canal network.
Koru is owned by Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon. It's lenghth is 127m (417ft), it has a capacity for 18 passengers and 40 crew members. Its worth: $500 million.
Now delivered, the 127-metre superyacht Oceanco Koru has become the largest privately owned sailing yacht in the world, unseating the 106.7-metre Black Pearl. (The 142.81-metre Sailing Yacht A is considered a sail-assisted motor yacht).
417-foot Koru is worth $485 million.
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares