Over-occupation by sunlounger, the sunlounger war, the space for passage along the beach; I’m reminded by all of them because of Muro town hall’s spat with the Costas Authority...
The town hall administration is blaming the Costas Authority.
There has been a delay to the Costas Authority's permissions.
The coast should be protected as a "common good" and not be subordinate to "private interests and business".
Sunloungers need to be a minimum of six metres away from where the dunes start.
It is becoming ever more unlikely that there will be chiringuito bars this summer.
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares