What you couldn’t do in Magalluf, you could do elsewhere.
Toursts taking a stroll in Puerto Alcudia.
Tourists on the beach in Palmanova and Magalluf.
In Galicia, accommodation for doctors who reinforce the health service in summer is to be free.
Service sector is driving the employment recovery.
Average hotel occupancy in September was 70%.
A Ryanair flight from Manchester arrives at Faro Airport on the first day that Britons are allowed to enter Portugal without needing to quarantine, as coronavirus disease (COVID-19) restrictions continue to ease, in Faro, Portugal.
Cala Comtessa beach on Mallorca.
Tourists in May 2019 getting ready to start the summer season in Puerto Alcudia.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- 83-year-old acquitted of having caused Porreres robber's death