A fine end to September forecast.
Jetcost users have chosen it along with Cadaqués in Catalonia, Tarifa in Andalusia, Combarro in Galicia and Moraira in the Valencian Community among the 14 most beautiful on the continent.
Fiestas in Soller, Felanitx, Son Ferrer (among others); Festival of the Lanterns; Deya, Pollensa and Sa Pobla music festivals ...
Bunyola will point to its underwear race for the Sant Mateu Fiestas, Binissalem to its grape battle for the Vermar grape harvest fiestas, but Santa Ponsa’s Rei en Jaume Fiestas arguably represent the climax of the summer season of fiestas.
The twenty-fourth of August is the feast day for Sant Bartomeu, Saint Bartholomew the Apostle.
Mallorca does have a habit of presenting concerts by top acts in the seemingly most unlikely of places.
Alaro, Cala d'Or, Cala Ratjada, Campos, Can Picafort, Porreres fiestas reach their climax; numerous other fiestas plus music festivals.
Tourists walking around Soller.
The Garrova Estrucada party where carob paste and water are used in this event for the fiestas of Santa Candida
The Garrova Estrucada party where carob paste and water are used in this event for the fiestas of Santa Candida.
An amazing sunset taken at Cala Llamp.
Cala Llamp sunset.
A sunset taken whilst sitting at a bar in port esportiu Marina de Cala d'Or.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children