For years, photographers who work in Mallorca looking for celebrities have been saying that in August, once the King and Queen of Spain finish their stay at the Marivent, it seems that the celebrities disappear.
Undoubtedly the event that has revolutionised Mallorca this week has been the presence of British actress Elizabeth Hurley at the Remus Lifestyle Night party.
More than 500 guests attended the big event.
"Drink about 8 glasses of water a day, and always one with each meal, and coffee should be replaced by green tea..."
The King and Queen and their daughters strolled around smiling.
The King and Queen and their daughters enjoyed the visit.
The King and Queen commented their visit.
The monarchs and their daughters have discovered the most emblematic corners.
Photographers have taken pictures of the visit.
The visit of the King and Queen and their daughters has aroused great expectation.
The Spanish Royal Family visited the Alfabia Gardens on Monday.
King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia, the Princess of Asturias and the Infanta Sofía strolled through the gardens.
The Queen and the Princess of Asturias have shown their complicity.
The sisters have shown their complicity.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma