Britons will be forced off the roads in Spain from Friday.
British expatriates are extremely frustrated.
His Majesty’s Ambassador to Spain, Hugh Elliott.
British Embassy urges UK licence holders in Spain to exchange their licence before 15 September cut-off: Mallorca problems
Licences can be exchanged after the six month period, but will no longer be considered valid for driving in Spain.
"The British Embassy have eventually acknowledged that there is a problem but continue with the usual line about the ‘continued liaison..."
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck