This is also the week where repairs are being done to the two road tunnels in our world.
The Soller Tunnel toll was eliminated in 2017.
The new administration will have to negotiate the amount of outstanding compensation.
The then president of the Council of Mallorca, Miquel Ensenyat, with others when the toll system was ended.
Courts have ruled that there was no justification for the early termination of the contract.
Long queues of traffic for the tunnel on Friday.
Work going on at the Soller tunnel.
So how is life in the Soller Valley after the Balearic Island nudged up into the Green Zone?
The contract for removing the toll structure will be awarded shortly.
The toll for the Soller Tunnel was lifted at the end of December 2017.
The Balearic High Court has annulled the decision to eliminate the toll.
Work will last four weeks; the tunnel won't be closed on Friday and Saturday nights.
For the first full year since the toll has been lifted, average daily traffic through the tunnel was 10,995.
The tunnel will be closed tonight (Tuesday) and on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- Monday's weather in Mallorca