Terraces were restored this summer.
Cottages continue to be at risk of demolition, while restaurant owners face uncertainty regarding their terraces.
For the first time in almost sixty years, there were no terraces last summer.
The restaurants in Playa de Muro are just some to have been affected by Costas Authority decisions.
The Costas Authority will be relinquishing most of its control of the coasts in the Balearics.
In March last year, a thousand submissions were sent to the Costas Authority.
Twenty-two cottages in Casetes des Capellans are threatened by Costas Authority demarcation.
Muro town hall has made submissions challenging the Costas decision on behalf of the bars.
Protest at Ses Casetes des Capellans in October 2009
The proposal by the parties at the town hall is that there be a straight line twenty metres from the sea to mark the public-maritime domain.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- 83-year-old acquitted of having caused Porreres robber's death