The airports of Son Sant Joan (Palma) and Ibiza both had record Septembers, with Palma having registered 3.1 million passengers.
Majorca looks to be in for some potentially wet weather until at least Wednesday (30 September).
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares