We have prepared a gala Thanksgiving event which will take place at the Mallorca Country Club in Santa Ponsa from 1.30pm on Thursday 23 November.
“Everybody is welcome in Calvia, we want everyone to live and holiday in harmony, respect the laws and have a wonderful experience”
“A new Law of Responsible Tourism will be introduced and it will apply to the whole of the Balearics because we all know that foreign tourists are not to blame for all of the antisocial behaviour.”
November 1 in the sunshine in Mallorca.
The Mayor of Calvia, Juan Antonio Amengual.
No fatal balcony falls in Calvia.
Calvia Local Police are on a mission.
“Many professionals are making Mallorca their family home. Why not? Everything is here.”
“When I see this Wimbledon grass, I would really like to pick up a tennis racket and play."
Stunning return to Parkhead.
"Make better use of facilities..."
Tickets are selling fast, Easter offer to be launched.
Magalluf, Palmanova, Peguera and Santa Ponsa have tourist information offices in their towns.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children