Last year's concert in Torrent de Pareis shined again with the Capella Mallorquina and Cap Pela.
The Torrent de Pareis in Sa Calobra provides the remarkable setting for a legendary occasion in Mallorca’s music calendar.
The wall which collapsed.
Sa Calobra road collapsed after early February storms.
The Soller Railway has reopened after winter maintenance work.
Anger over delay to repairing sa Calobra road.
Concerns landslide damage will not be repaired in time for the tourist season.
Local businesses are complaining about a loss of revenue.
Torrent de Pareis/ Sa Calobra.
Sa Calobra beach.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured