easyJet said experiencing some disruption and Ryanair and Wizz Air said affected passengers would be contacted as soon as possible.
Ryanair to cancel flights from next month.
Flight cancellations will take effect from the end of October.
A new drive for quality not quantity.
Carry-on luggage can no longer be charged for.
Ryanair is taking on the Spanish airport authority.
Costs of flights to Mallorca. for example, may have to rise.
Ryanair has been warned in the past.
In 2019, a Spanish court ruled Ryanair's policy of charging a fee for hand luggage was "abusive".
easyJet has been forced to cancel thousands of flights for this summer.
Ryanair has launched a petition demanding more action from Europe's leaders.
Ryanair have the highest number of low-cost passengers.
The UK supplied the most passengers on low-cost flights.
The flights home aren't the ones that can cause problems; it's the ones arriving which do,
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares