Incident has shocked the local community.
The police are dealing with a murder case because the child was born alive.
The mother and a brother-in-law were remanded in custody. One other person was released on charges.
Work at his new home was completed earlier this summer.
The swimmer was totally exhausted and on the verge of submerging.
You can see Rafa Nadal's luxury catamarn and, in the background, his new mansion in Porto Cristo.
Construction began shortly after his wedding in October 2019.
Roadworks on Porto Cristo's frontline.
Pavement on the Passeig del Riuet in Porto Cristo will be renewed.
The Cala Ratjada work is the more expensive - 5.5 million euros.
Greater priority is to be given to pedestrians.
The Bini pension in Porto Cristo is to be renovated.
The philosophy of Anirà Bé Petits Hotels is "socialising" tourism, so that the local economy benefits.
Caves of Drach.
Porto Cristo residents also being urged to "maximise measures".
The greatest requirement is in S'Illot, where 580,000 euros will be spent.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers