Calvia will celebrate St. George's Day next year to thank the English for their support, Mayor announces in London
"We wish to thank the English for their support over the years..."
Please could you raise awareness and recommend to tourists to pay in cash only to prevent fraud.
No fatal balcony falls in Calvia.
"Calvia remains at the forefront of tourism”.
The size of the force could be increased.
"There is no place for crime in Calvia..."
“Many professionals are making Mallorca their family home. Why not? Everything is here.”
Two members of the Guardia Civil were killed in the Palmanova bombing.
"Make better use of facilities..."
"Armengual could become the new Mayor..."
"The couple announced that they had split last year.."
He was a star on the show for eight years.
Magalluf, Palmanova, Peguera and Santa Ponsa have tourist information offices in their towns.
Spectacular views, fine white sand, clear blue waters... and no smoke blowing in your face!
Ronaldo at his favourite restaurant he owns with Nadal.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children