Both in Spain and in Europe, an increase in investigations into minors in the context of jihadist terrorism has been detected.
Almost three-quarters of 18-24-year-olds plan to travel overseas in next 12 months – more than any other age group.
Don't forget to wear your Santa suit.
New crackdown on electric scooters.
The measure does not affect access for wheelchairs and vehicles for persons with reduced mobility.
Balearic and Spanish airports facing industrial action.
The GESA building eyesore on the sea front in Palma.
Further arrests are expected to be made as operation remains live.
The yachts is now repoprted to be owned by one of the UK's most successful female entrepreneurs.
Human pressure in August has increased by 8.72% in ten years.
Tuesday night's protest in Palma.
The British are already interested in visiting the Balearics from before May until November, which means that the season is getting longer.
“It’s not based on any of Christie’s books, it’s based on her disappearance. And then she gets embroiled in this murder mystery again in Pollensa."
Tourism in the EU grew sustainability between 2009 and 2019 before it became one of the most affected sectors hit by COVID in 2020.
Palma is expecting to see an increase in demand from cruise lines.
Britons will not need to obtain the new EU travel visa next year.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children