Around 17.5 million euros were for traffic offences.
Great emphasis to be placed on public transport and getting around on foot.
Striking hauliers caused traffic problems in Palma this morning.
Palma drivers spend 24% extra time in traffic jams.
In Palma there is an average of more than 900 vehicles per 1,000 inhabitants compared to the national average of 650.
It was stormy for a time yesterday. By the weekend, the forecast suggests highs of 30C.
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares