“Only use official registered or licensed taxis" is the advice from the British government.
New travel tules and regulations fro Britons looming.
This travel authorisation will have a maximum duration of 90 days.
Palma does not have the best lost luggage record.
Easier border control options at Palma airport.
Holidaymakers arriving at Palma airport.
New snap restrictions could be placed on EU travel.
Fewer queues expected at Palma airport this year for UK arrivals.
More strife at Palma's passport control.
Industrial action not being ruled out.
Arrests made at Palma airport.
Both have been banned from Spain for three years.
Since Brexit passports must be less than 10 years old on the day of arrival in the EU.
Flying from March 2024 on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
22 million international passengers.
In 2023, Mallorca witnessed political shifts as the Partido Popular returned to power. President Marga Prohens faced challenges, notably from Vox, leading to compromises on legislation. Tourism reached record highs, causing concerns, and major hotel openings marked the year. Housing and traffic issues, tragic incidents, and severe storms also impacted the island.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma