Six per cent more flights programmed for the summer.
Sixteen per cent more seats available than in 2023.
Airlines were losing bags last summer at the highest rate for a decade.
Extra costs for tourists this year.
Tourists were warned of a "terrorist scenario".
Dozens of tweets were posted some seven years ago.
He had arrived on a flight from Malaga.
Thirty-four Palma connections are affected in all.
British tourist numbers are lower than before the pandemic.
Coach operators are naturally opposed to the proposed charges.
But airport fees are due to rise in 2024.
The airport continued to be very busy in October.
An indication that the number of tourists in October increased.
The incident occurred two years ago.
He pushed and kicked police officers.
For destinations with the fewest flights, the prices are naturally at their highest.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!
- How you can beat the 90 day rule in Spain but you will need a job or plenty of cash