In 2009, private detectives investigated Palma police officers suspected of moonlighting.
It would appear that certain residents hadn't realised that demolitions had been scheduled.
He was arrested by the National Police last week and released on charges.
A member of a gang said to have committed violent robberies at gunpoint.
An aspect of the mayor's tourism promotion plans.
This is the officer who was renting out storage rooms as accommodation.
Immigrants in 'irregular' situations were paying up to 750 euros a month rent.
The court procedure to evict him had taken a month.
The analysis is based on average rents.
One of the most important investigations ever launched in Mallorca.
Knives and clubs were being brandished.
Palma, likely headquarters for Forbes Turismo magazine.
The mayor of Palma was speaking at a conference for Forbes España.
Sant Sebastià is a Saturday in 2024, so extra events are being scheduled.
The speed limit was reduced from 120 km/h in February 2021.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured