Bus frequencies are not what they should be.
Plaça Espanya - Waiting for buses.
The previous administration at the town hall is being blamed for a lack of management.
A free bus service in Palma has demanded a higher subsidy than other public transport in Mallorca.
The buses don't have seatbelts.
Mayor is not impressed.
Fleet renewal has mainly been with natural gas buses.
If you have the intermodal card the service is free.
Initial attempts to move the bus were unsuccessful.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- 83-year-old acquitted of having caused Porreres robber's death