The speaker is the third most senior authority in Spain.
The elections are almost upon us, and tourism is a key issue.
The numbers stack up but the Partido Popular have expressed misgivings about pacts with Vox.
In May, Spain will hold municipal and regional elections that will help gauge support for the main political parties in the general election in December.
In 2018, it was Més who were organising tourism promotions.
The naming-rights deal had threatened to break the coalition at the Council of Mallorca.
Andalusia's move to the right has been confirmed in stunning fashion.
"We know how to do dialogue."
The next election is in May 2023.
Pedro Sánchez, speaking on Saturday.
Last week's no-confidence debate highlighted major differences between the Partido Popular and Vox.
One of Spain’s more respected politicians, Feijóo’s name has been put forward (not by himself) to be leader of the PP nationally.
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!