Més headquarters and its members.
Més headquarters after the election.
The elections are almost upon us, and tourism is a key issue.
Lluís Apesteguia (left) following the meeting on Monday.
Més are insisting that exemptions are not made.
With regard to tourist numbers, Més insist that there must be "control of entrance" at the airport.
Més are reiterating that tourism promotion is not necessary.
Garau was the Més electoral strategist in 2015
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca