Maximum temperature for Monday will be 29 degrees.
"Water will still be cold....14 degrees Centigrade"
More heavy rain forecast over the coming hours.
"Summer high temperatures coming to an end..."
Temperatures will drop in Mallorca as storms move in.
Weather will improve on Sunday.
Temperatures inland set to hit 36ºC on Friday.
In Spain, helicopters dropped water on the flames as heat above 40 Celsius (104 Fahrenheit) and often mountainous terrain made the job harder for firefighters.
"Temperatures will start to rise again on Thursday..."
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- The heroin addicts of Palma's Plaça Major
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured