None of them restaurants, but they are being charged as if they were.
Collecting cigarette ends at Can Pere Antoni beach in Palma.
A Spanish government decree intends to authorise town halls to ban smoking on beaches and to issue fines.
Most customers are unaware of the right to free tap water.
Waste collection, one reason for complaints.
Bylaw change will address the problem of takeaway container litter.
The Queen Mother's foundation is involved with coastal cleanup projects.
When Palma is overwhelmed, the rest of Mallorca is affected.
On Saturday June 25, there was a beach-cleaning operation at Costa d'en Blanes.
Among other things, reusable containers were apparently not being used.
An indefinite strike affecting forty-nine municipalities.
Raising awareness about waste and promoting collection.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- 83-year-old acquitted of having caused Porreres robber's death