Further controversy over the new EU travel visa for Britons.
Britons will not need to obtain the new EU travel visa next year.
Britons travelling to European countries in the Schengen zone will be required to apply online for an Etias at a cost of €7 and it will be valid for three years.
Yet another EU delay.
The go-live date for ETIAS has now been delayed to May 2025.
New UK border control requirements.
n 2024, citizens from the United Kingdom will be required to complete an ETIAS application.
More travel complications for Britons next year.
New visa expected to be in force next summer.
“Those travellers who do not meet the entry conditions will be refused entry.”
The new rules will be enforced starting in January 2024.
More travel complications lie ahead for Britons.
Living in paradise Mallorca could cost one million euros.
The ‘golden visas’ are being blamed for encouraging “speculation” in housing prices.
Concerns over another tax added to those already charged by destinations like the Balearics.
Balearic holidays are going to cost more for Britons.
Only seven percent of Britons knew the cost and the date for the introduction of the fee.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares