Minimum temperature 11 degrees.
Chart for Palma, but higher temperatures are likely.
Big improvement to the weather on the way.
Temperatures have risen between 9º and 12º above average.
Highs on Sunday.
Highs on Tuesday.
Warmest in the north on Tuesday.
Highs on Friday.
The maximum temperature last month was 33.1C.
Indications are that in future there will be more torrid and infernal nights and that heat waves will be more frequent.
Highs on Thursday.
Palma's Sant Pere Antoni beach seen on the first day of October.
Highs on Saturday.
Cooling off in Palma in August.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma