British couple ripped off by taxi driver to Palma airport.
An empty taxi rank in the very centre of Palma.
The report has been handed to the Balearic government's mobility directorate.
Still not enough taxis in Palma.
Slashed tyres, broken windows, physical assault ... .
An incident in Paguera has highlighted the tensions between taxis and Uber.
Police were checking vehicles dropping off and picking up.
Queuing for taxis in Palma.
But not immediately, as a single app to unify all taxi services will have to be developed.
One of the taxi associations is not ruling out stoppages in protest against Uber.
Taxi driver representatives will hold a meeting on Friday.
Representatives are ruling out protests that would "paralyse the islands' airports".
New Uber cars in the Poligono Son Oms.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children