The teacher was in charge of notifying the expulsion of the man's daughter.
Other schools may have been affected.
The boys who were assaulted both needed hospital treatment.
Once again, the schools are becoming a political battleground.
Vox are insistent on the free choice of language (Castellano or Catalan) for teaching in Balearic schools.
Year 4 had a wonderful day in La Reserva.
The boy he humiliated and kicked had been picking on his little sister.
School in Mallorca where a girl who died following a road accident was a pupil
The school in Llubi where Ainoa was a pupil.
In Alaro on Tuesday.
The boy was attacked at a school in Can Pastilla on Wednesday.
Images of the attack of the boy at the school in Palma.
The five include one woman.
Camera image of the incident.
There had previously been a fight between two boys.
English and Catalan are among subjects affected.
Year 4 helping to find Macavity!
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma