A damp Saturday in prospect.
Porto Cristo on Thursday.
One report suggests that over 50 litres per square metre fell in less than 30 minutes.
Mallorca rainfall by 8am.
Hardly any rain so far in the south of Mallorca.
Weather alerts may be activated for Thursday.
The met agency's monthly report confirms what we all knew.
The forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday isn't great.
Heavy rain and thunderstorms expected.
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less