Today's protest and the mural in Palma.
Production costs increasing, but prices paid to farmers are not increasing.
Supply of goods is guaranteed
Striking hauliers caused traffic problems in Palma this morning.
Over 100 nurses protested in Palma today.
Calls for an end to horse-drawn carriages
Horses must not work during extreme heat
The riders insist that becoming salaried employees will not benefit them.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children