So says the annual survey by Spain's Organisation of Consumers and Users.
Demand will not be affected by higher prices.
Doesn't necessarily mean record profits, though.
They thought they were getting a ship!
Inflationary pressures have eased, but negotiations with tour operators seem not to take this into account.
Tough on crime, or is it? One truly appalling crime. Plus other stories that made the headlines.
But demand is said to have been unaffected.
A survey of tourist opinion indicates an increasingly negative perception of overcrowding among Mallorca's tourists.
Business sectors say that Spanish tourism is down compared with 2019, but figures to June this year suggest otherwise.
In June, the number of UK tourists rose by 20%, but other markets registered falls.
To the high cost of living can be added factors such as seeking greater personal fulfilment and the school dropout rate.
Package holidays to Mallorca have shot up in price.
There are more luxury and superior category hotels than ever.
Current reservations for the Balearics are well above 2022.
Higher production costs have led to price increases.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck