The claims were based on the ruling that the states of alarm were unlawful.
The use of face masks is recommended in very busy enclosed spaces.
Total number of cases since the outbreak of the pandemic in the Balearics stands at 300,301.
Average wealth of the richest increased, while risk of poverty rose by over ten per cent.
Balearic death toll now stands at 1,526.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children