Won't be known for a couple of months if the all-time record for August was broken.
Latest figures for foreign tourist arrivals show a five per cent increase.
No reason to believe that there is a redistribution of tourists away from the months of the high season.
The previous record was in 2017.
'Saturation' in August owed much to a large increase in the number of Spanish tourists.
Balearic population nearly doubled on a single day in July.
The Balearic population will increase the most in Spain.
The data will also show how many residents of the Balearics are not on the islands at any given time.
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck
- 83-year-old acquitted of having caused Porreres robber's death