Prices have continued to rise.
Guardia Civil sleeping in motorhomes, on campsites or even in their own vehicle.
Residents complain that Pere Garau is undergoing "gentrification".
Fotocasa says that it has "never detected such a large price increase in such a short period of time".
Formentera is now the most expensive municipality in Spain.
Palma's sea front is being redeveloped pushing house prices up.
Some of the highest prices in the country in Mallorca.
A fall in prices is not being forecast.
The trouble is that "there aren't any".
Balearic property prices are at near record highs.
17th century manor house in Valldemossa going for 23 million euros.
In the Balearics, it would take almost three years longer to pay for an average-priced home than in the second and third most expensive regions.
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!