Local residents already have to pay some of the highest taxes in Spain.
Mallorca is up there will some travel wonders of the world.
‘Man spent less than £15 on flying to Mallorca and paying for full English breakfast’.
Inhabitants of the islands are the second longest-living in Europe.
Up to 40 per cent of Britons are planning to take an all-inclusive holiday this year.
Temperatures to hit 31ºC this weekend.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children