In general terms, the price of food and drink has risen more than 10% in a year.
"Families have to eat. Even if the price rises, they will have to continue buying."
For some agricultural companies, labour is fifty per cent of total production cost.
VAT has been cut on certain foods.
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children